It’s been such a drought without any updates!
It’s been months since I’ve updated anything… a year or two really. Keeping track with how life has been going is simply tedious. It’s tough to be a consistent blogger so props to those who can do it!
Just a quick post of a few highlights from the past two years
- Obtained my BS degree! You’re reading a blog from a Marketing Major 🙂
- Traveled to Brazil (Rio, Brasilia), Washington DC, LA (for so many times), Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas (For so how many times again?!)
- Became involved with my sorority again and served a one year time as National Vice President focusing in on Philanthropies
- Currently Planning for Hawaii and Philippines – and another LA and Vegas trip
- I became even more involved with Fitness!
- Joined a new halau and committed to the Island hobby of dancing.
- Became a San Francisco bartender
- Quit the bartending lifestyle and landed a new job in Marketing Training Planning
It’s a bit scary to evaluate what one can go through in two year’s times. I’ve traveled and met new friends, tried adopting a dog, tried picking up more jobs while in school, and now finally finding bits of sanity after the course of these events.
When you take a look back at what you achieved, sometimes one could have never guessed that they would end up achieving such things.
Now that I’m in the process of revamping my website/blog, I hope I can offer you some exciting insights about traveling in the young 20s! 🙂
**gif not designed by me**